Sunday, 10 November 2013

Mini Boots Haul

Very recently I did a large shop at Boots, which I will pop on soon, so I didn't really need many items but whenever I go in, I just get carried away. Plus, my large Boots spend meant I had a lot of points as it was at the spend £50 and get £12 in points on your advantage card event (which they are having again this Thursday, by the way).





Okay, so I picked up the following items:








I always have hand maid on me in my bag and it is 3 for 2 at the moment although I have just stupidly realised I bought 4!! The V05 is also on offer with buy one get one half price. Apart from the hand maid, the rest of the items were an impulse purchase but I had been wanting to try these for a while and especially with the soap and glory, I like to try travel size first. 

I will let you know how I get on with these products.

See you soon,

Rachael xox

No comments:

Post a Comment