Monday, 25 November 2013

Make up Haul ... ELF

Hi,

I have never purchased anything from ELF (Eyes, Lips, Face) before but I always hear so many good things about their products that I thought I would have to give them a go. When I logged online, I found that they have 50% off when you spend over £35.00 so I took advantage of this offer and had a good look at their different products online and I purchased quite a bit. I'll list the products below.



Studio Stipple Brush
Kabuki Face Brush
Complexion Brush
Daily Brush Cleaner
3 pc nail polish set - Mysterious
Flawless Finish Foundation - Sand
All over colour stick - lilac petal
All over colour stick - spotlight
Eyelid Primer - Golden
Plumping Lip Glaze - Fuschia Fanatic
Plumping Lip Glaze - Ruby Kiss
Tinted Moisturiser SPF 15 - Ivory
Mineral Blush - Joy
Mineral Foundation - Beige
HD Blush - Headliner
Luscious Liquid Lipstick - Nude Pink
48pc festive beauty book - festive everyday
Liquid eyeliner - stardust
Eye widener

I'll try and use the products over the next week to see what I think of them and I'll update you and let you know. The only points I have to say so far on ELF is that they were very very cheap so I don't know what I am going to think about the products. The delivery time took a little long but I wasn't in any rush for them but if you are wanting something specific for a specific time then I suggest you would leave plenty of time. I thought the packaging would have been cheap but it isn't. Everything is individually packaged with its own point of sale already on it. I do read reviews so I am not sure about the make up brushes yet until I use them as they don't come across well on the reviews. The other thing about purchasing online as well is colour choice - it is hard to determine what the colours will look like so I will get back to you on those as well.

What is your favourite ELF product??

See you soon,

Rachael xox


No comments:

Post a Comment