Sunday, 17 November 2013

House of Fraser Denim Blogger Challenge ...

Hi ..

So I found out online that House of Fraser were hosting a competition for bloggers to pick the perfect outfit. Still a bit of time to enter, the competition does not finish until tomorrow evening so pop online and chose your favourite denim pick. I've spent a bit of time choosing a look that I think would work well for me but easily changeable for others too - I wouldn't mind winning the £75.00 in House of Fraser vouchers too .. I have my eye on a couple of handbags!




My Denim Look


I have played my look around "weekend casual". We often find ourselves with these spontaneous nights out after a day of shopping with the girls, someone suggests a cocktail or two but what can we wear that we can be comfortable in during the day but will translate to evening wear.

I always usually go for the skinny jeans and blouse look as I find it can easily be casual or evening wear. I love 7 for all mankind jeans as they just fit so well and this pair in particular are fabulous. We're nearly in December and nobody could begrudge you a bit of sparkle during the day at Christmas Time. I love this Mango blouse as it's so plain so it means dressing it up with this cluster bib isn't too much even for shopping. I love an ankle boot with a little heel when shopping. It helps when trying on clothes to have a little heel and I would never wear flats to go for drinks so I find these shoes a happy medium.

The gloves and handbag definitely compliment each other both are black quilted and set off this outfit lovely. The handbag is across body with detachable strap that can be tucked in to use it as a clutch at night and the gloves will easily pop into the bag too. I chose to accessorise with gloves for during the day to warm the outfit a little. You definitely do not want to be dragging a coat out on a night out so this coatigan is perfect. Biba have the most gorgeous prints and this coatigan is no exception. The best thing about the Biba jacket is that it brings out the gold sparkle in the jeans also. 

There are so many looks you can do with denim but as previously mentioned, I have designed my outfit around what I would actually wear - and I have just added this lot to my basket so the £75 vouchers would really come in handy. I can't wait for the next shopping trip with the girls.

What is your favourite denim look?

See you soon,

Rachael xox


No comments:

Post a Comment