Saturday, 2 November 2013

Date Night ...

Hi,

So last night the hubby and I went off to see Thor: The Dark World at the cinema. I love comics and all of the scheduled films due to come out are very exciting and I especially love Thor, nothing to do with Chris Hemsworth, I promise.

So, I won't spoil it for those of you who haven't seen the film but it is fantastic and as always with Marvel films, there was a brief showing of Stan Lee and you need to stay until the end of the credits!

So, as a massive fan of comics and all comic book related type memorabilia, I had to incorporate this into my wedding day so I got custom made shoes from Lish Designs.

This amazing lady will shortly be doing workshops in her home town of Belfast and I will definitely be flying over to have a go. Her product list include book style clutches, personalised shoes, jewellery and other fabulous crafty bits. 




This is me wearing my beautiful Lish Designs Avengers shoes to see Thor: The Dark World


I just want to share with you a few more photographs of her work - honestly amazing!




All photographs are all property of Lish Designs


Just one little note before I go ....

If you like the work and want to help Lish Design fund her workshop but get one of her amazing products then please go along to crowd funder and help her out!

See you soon,

Rachael xox

No comments:

Post a Comment