Monday, 18 November 2013

Birthday Dinner Party ..

So, on Saturday we had a lovely night in with friends. It was my friend's birthday so we invited him and his girlfriend round for a meal on our lovely new dining table. They brought the main and we supplied the dessert. Homemade lasagne and garlic bread and Flake birthday cake for dessert (if you haven't had this before, buy it! Disclaimer: If you are trying to lose weight, it will not help.) We had a lovely night and we popped open a bottle of Champers that we received as a wedding gift.


Excuse the bare feet, but I had just painted my nails with Rimmel 60 seconds nail polish in Ready, Aim, Paint! My hair is naturally wavy so I enhanced it with v05 mousse and hairspray and pinned some of it up so it wasn't a frizz bomb.



Dress - Dorothy Perkins
Cardigan - Atmosphere @ Primark
Champagne - Piper Heidsieck approx £40

See you soon,

Rachael xox

1 comment:

  1. looking nice in stripes for the dinner party!

    Check out my new blog post! :)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete