Friday, 8 November 2013

Another Poundland Bargain ...

You know, the problem I have is I work in a shopping centre. It isn't the best and biggest but it has a good range of shops in which to spend a little time in during my lunch break. I popped into Poundland to see if they had anything new in. Russian doll prints are trending this year as I have seen them EVERYWHERE! 

I even picked up two little stocking fillers - a russian doll notebook and pen and skipping rope for my nieces. I have wanted a manicure set for a while to pop in my bag but I don't like the style of the thick padded zipped kits so when I saw this Russian doll manicure set I was soo happy!




I don't think anyone could complain at spending £1.00 on something so cute. I have used all of the kit at least once and although the nail file is flimsier than I would have liked, everything else has stood up to testing. Above all else, it is good to look at and beautifully packaged too. 

It is also a perfect little stocking filler.

See you soon,

Rachael xox

No comments:

Post a Comment