Wednesday, 30 October 2013

Pink Bubbly ...

In the Winter months, I have terrible dry chapped lips so I am always trying out new lip balms. Vaseline are my favourites and I love the new editions they always bring out. The pink bubbly is a limited edition version that I couldn't seem to get my hands on until only two weeks ago when I was having a browse in my local Poundland for halloween decs and found it. Yes, a pound!




Pink Bubbly Vaseline is fab. Not only has it got a glittery shimmer that you can even use instead of lip gloss on a night out - it also leaves lips feeling very smooth. It also smells great. The only drawback for me is that I find I have to reapply it more often than normal vaseline and I think that this is because of the shimmer that is in it. However, at a £1.00 I stocked up and will definitely return to see what else they have in store soon.

What is the best thing you have ever found in a bargain shop??

Speak soon,

Rachael xox

No comments:

Post a Comment